keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Helen Reddy

Do you remember her? Everyone prob knows Delta Dawn and I am Woman
but I would like to point out 2 other classics.

Keep on singing
Featuring
He Didn't Have Much Money
But Things Didn't Seem So Bad
I Felt Just Like The Queen Of The World
When I Was With My Dad
Then One Rainy April Night
Daddy Called Me To His Side
He Held Me With His Tremblin Hands
Right Before He Died

he said "Keep on singing" etc

And if you like scary stuff what about
Angie Baby

Stopping at her house is a neighbor boy
with evil on his mind.'Cause he's been peeking in Angie's room
at night through the window blind.
I see your folks have gone away.Would you dance with me today?
I'll show you how to have a good time, Angie Baby.

When he walks in the room, he feels confused
like he's walked into a play.
And the music's so loud it spins him around'til his soul has lost it's way.
And as she turns the volume down
he's getting smaller with the sound.
It seems to pull him off the ground.Toward the radio he's bound never to be found
.

Oooh! And the music is demonic.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home