keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

up to date

my oath haven't been here for a while. all apologies. My energy has been absorbed by finding a new home ... and now I have. It is peachy, can't wait to get in there and pimp it to my needs. It is so close to town, with Spagalimis, Thai, organic fruit and vege, daily bagel, all a mere moment away.

One of the funniest things on telly recently was "Malcolm in the middle". Mrs Malcolm found a girly mag in one of the boys' drawers. She took a whole bunch of polaroids of her own face and stuck them on the girlie mag bodies. Very Freudian. And there was fighting Uncle Sams on stilts, but I guess you had to be there.

Had a good idea for a back tattoo. It is an image by Man Ray

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home