keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Welcome Home PC

Yup I have finally leapt into the 21st century and got a home pc. Fabbo.

Here are some recent piccies of new Petite Blythes:

Shanghai Surprise is quite a sleek little thing; Spirit n spice; Wake up kiss beside a Guy Bourdin photo. One of the strangest sites I have seen recently is She can be hot. Sexed up Blythes with boob jobs!

For more pics of friends, the lads etc see my Flickr



World Cup footie is on at the moment, I have these guys. For a bit of the Phew! factor, I love this article about the Dream Team. Special thanks to Fraser (of The Joint for the best ever theme Cup My Balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home