keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Velvet Fog

More evidence of my worrying connection to George Costanza:

GEORGE: I gotta find a way to work this out, I love that apartment. It's so cozy, I'm ensconced in velvet. You know, if it were socially acceptable--

JERRY: I know, you would drape yourself in velvet.

GEORGE: I've said that before?

JERRY: Many times. You love velvet, you want to live in velvet, everything with the velvet.

With you on that one George, I am obsessed with velour leisure suits. The epitome of sexy sophisticated supreme beings of leisureness.

*********************************

Christchurch rocked to a meteroic beat this week (12 Sept)

The Library launches email newsletters (11 Sept)

and a little game (dress up a librarian)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home