keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Space oddity

I was just looking for a remix cd I like called "Block Bustin Beats" and thanks to Google I found this rather extraordinary list - 300 pages of Customs decisions on indecent publications.

This week - a woman got jumped on by a dolphin, James Brown "hardest working man in showbusiness" dies, today Saddam Hussein was executed, etc etc

We launched the Editions section of our web site.

Just read one of the best books of the year, the biography of Assia Wevill, mistress of Ted Hughes. And am relishing The Book of General Ignorance. Goodness me ... the facts I am absorbing, and the previously held beliefs that are being demolished ... Read it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home