keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Monday, July 30, 2007

This week's grab bag of goodies



Gorby, cos he is still cool, if not 4real

SPOILER ALERT - GO NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE READING THE DEATHLY HALLOWS: Harry Potter t-shirt - potentially the most annoying t-shirt in Christendom.

Good analysis of the J Horror genre of which I am surprisingly into (considering I used to refuse watching horrors). I have the first Tomi out for this week's watching.

Eagle vs Shark - do the quiz. I am a SHARK.

Charlie Brooker rox as does BoingBoing

For the anime lovers - I also love how at the top of the page it says "Greetings guest! members can rogu in here. Having problems rogging in".

Upcoming bra revolution? - long long time coming. Bring in the engineers - it is all about cantilevers etc.

The Fragrant Gourmet - just because it smells like delicious food, doesn't mean you can't wear it.

Oddments of High Unimportance

I want to buy a paperdoll that I can call my own

Simon Pegg is bringing sexy back, to a Fratellis soundtrack!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home