keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Dancing Day - a tribute to Les Mills


I love Les! Wednesday is officially dancing day - BodyJam but it won't be easy since I did the double Boxing and Weights
(BodyCombat and BodyPump) and have been well lazy for the last few weeks. Cam the instructor at Pump always pleads with me to stay for his class after boxing, this week it worked (even tho he squirted me with water).

I have got a pedometer attached, after bidding wars on TradeMe they turned up at Warehouse for $15. 10,000 steps a day is recommended.

Fitness goals:
  • Back into Les - boxing, dancing, yoga, etc etc
  • Splits crusade - needs to be amped up
  • Full press ups
  • Sit ups
  • Walk to work

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home