keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

NZ votes

Well the Election has been, but not gone because the margins are so tight the government will be a thing of fine negotiation and compromise. In the end I used MMP and split my vote - Green for Party and Labour for candidate.

Could this be the Hottest candidate (born in 1981 but ...)

and on Monday 19 September we had a snowy dowsing
Snow from outside my kitchen window

Of course, Christchurch went powder crazy and everything closed ...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, I hope you keep this one up, I've seen too many of my favorite blogs die out...

I have a travel insurance site. It pretty much covers travel insurance related

stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

5:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AP's asap Opens For Business
Network Live: Looking For A Good Night To Go With Bon Jovi's "Nice Day" : I never could have ... The exclusive features include the reminiscence of a former White House correspondent about biking with the First Biker but I'd have expected something more current like a Katrina notebook.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a hot tub site/blog. It pretty much covers
hot tub related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home