keeping it lite - petite blythes, books, telly,
fashion, photography, funny stuff, mordant
irony, morbid delectations, art&music
and all the things i like ...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Back in Black

I've been sans home pc for a while. My c drive had meltdown ... still, offers an opportunity for some tidying and culling. I've added a flickr badge (see right).

Here's a measly couple of things in the meantime.
  • Why The Sopranos is telly's crowning achievement
  • have fun with Tagcrowd


    created at TagCrowd.com


    Labels: , ,

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Donna,
    I would love to know how you made the flickr badge...
    Cheers Cath

    9:48 pm

     
    Blogger Kebabette said...

    Hi Cath
    I used this one ...
    http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne
    Cheers

    7:39 am

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home